Being aware of what you eat is important on your HCG diet. You should stop high-calorie and fat-food intake. This is for you to be able to achieve your weight loss goals. The sugar from the carbs can really affect how you gain your weight. You should be careful with what you are eating. Some healthy foods will make you fat due to the high level of sugar. Some of the healthy foods are also high in fat and calories. Mentioned below are some of the foods that are high in fat and calories:
- Dried Fruit– These are real fruits that have water taken out. It has five to eight times more sugar and calories compared to the fresh ones. Eat dried fruit as a garnish and not as a snack.
- 2. Avocado– This is considered as the “super food”. Avocado is rich in antioxidants and nutrients. However, avocado is very dense in calorie and high in fats.
- Nuts– These are rich in protein, fiber, vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids. Nuts are high in calories.
- Red wine– We use to drink wine to reduce the risk of heart problems. This will also reduce certain types of cancer, weight gain, and Alzheimer’s disease. However, too much consumption of red wine is not advisable.
- Coffee– It has caffeine content that protects the brain cells against damage. This is also an antioxidant but, coffee with creamer and milk has high fat and calories.
- Iced Tea– It has antioxidants. It helps in the progress of heart health. Tea can also lower the risk of dementia. However, sweet tea may harm your health. The iced tea products contain more sugar.
- Salad– It is healthy but it has cheese, croutons, creamy dressing, and nuts. It can make the meal fattening. Pure vegetable and fruit salad are a healthier meal.
- Whole wheat bread– bread that is made from whole wheat grain is healthy. However, most of the wheat bread is even now processed. It points the blood sugar rapidly.
- Fruits– These are full of fiber, antioxidants, water, and vitamins. But, some fruit has more sugar and calories. Fruits like, mangoes, bananas, cherries, grapes and figs.
- Whole milk– Milk is good for the body. It is packed with Vitamins A and D. Milk also has calcium and protein. However, a cup of whole milk has 150 calories and 8 grams of fat. Nonfat milk is more advisable to drink.
Maintain your HCG diet by avoiding the food mentioned above. Remain in the track of your HCG diet. Fruits and vegetables are allowed but in an exact option. Always remember that you are in an all-sugar/fat diet.