The HCG diet protocol is remarkably successful. However, if you do not use it correctly the results may not be that satisfying. Losing the maximum amount of weight is attainable. You just have to try your best to avoid hcg dietary mistakes.
The 7 Common HCG Diet Mistakes and How to avoid them:
- Stick to the Protocol– The diet plan is successful for over 60 years. The HCG diet protocol is easy and simple to follow. However, people mistakenly thought that the diet can be avoided without difficulties. Every part of the diet has a snow ball effect. Take time to familiarize the dietary protocol of Dr. Simeons. Follow the protocol as closely as possible for best results.
- Portions– The food portion that is in the outline has been wisely measured. This is to make sure that you will not take a greater amount of calories. Always use the food scale to measure each size rightly. Protein should be controlled and measured. Avoid guessing the serving size.
- Exercise– today’s society is already exercise driven. If you will work out while on the diet, you will surely lose more weight. But, this is not true in the HCG diet. It is dangerous to work out on a low-calorie diet. Exercise will just lead you to crave and eat more calories. Do not exercise during the HCG diet.
- Vegetable and Fruit Choices– Many people chose canned fruits and vegetables for speed and ease. However, canned goods have preservatives that may damage your HCG diet. Canned fruits have more sugar for sweeter taste. Canned vegetables are also loaded with a high level of sodium. Anything that is in a can is less in nutrients than the natural ones.
- Meats– HCG dieters should only focus on organic meats. It must be antibiotic and hormone free. Choose the meats that are listed in on the HCG diet plan. Unnecessary fat can be seen in certain slices of meat.
- Beverage– HCG outline for beverages is limited. You can drink coffee or tea without sugar. You cannot drink soda and fruit juice if you are on the diet. For the whole day, you can only have water and tea. You are allowed to have a cup of coffee or two in the morning. Simple beverages can provide weight loss when used with the HCG meal plan.
- Cooking oil and sprays– You cannot use any cooking oils or spray during the HCG diet. It is hard but you should provide a non-stick pan. You can also use broth instead of oils. Another option is that you can steam or grill your food in order to stop using oil. In Phase 3 of the HCG diet, you can use oils but with the exact amount only.