In treating obesity, you have to avoid sugary drinks. Cutting calories from unhealthy beverages can help in weight loss. It has better results than reducing calories on your regular meal. Avoid soda, sports drinks, juice, and flavored water. Drinks contribute more weight gain than solid calories because it has complex ingredients.
When you continue with sugary drinks, you are fueling obesity. Sweetened products ruin the mechanism of HCG in your body. Chemicals and sweeteners increase fat deposition. You can continue the rapid weight loss if you are not returning to the high sugar beverages.
The beverages that fuels obesity are:
- Regular soft drinks
- Fruit drinks
- Fruit punch
- Weight loss soda
- Sports drinks
- Energy drinks
There are sugary drinks in disguise that you have to avoid like:
- Coke zero
- Flavored water
- Iced coffee
- Iced tea
How do sugary drinks fuel obesity and weight gain on the HCG diet?
A twelve oz of sugary drinks contain 150 calories. It is too much for your body to process. It becomes an excess of calories. Your body will start to deposit them in your fat stores. Sugary drinks are leading causes of big stomachs and thick belly fats.
Sugary drinks do not cause satiety factors. Even when you load large amounts, you will not feel fullness. It leads to excessive consumption without thinking of the calories on it.
Sweetened drinks stimulate appetite. It causes frequent occurrences of cravings. Sugar can lead to overeating because it opens the reward center of your brain. It can increase and eventually drop your sugar levels. That’s why you feel the intense desire to eat.
Why do you need to avoid sports and energy drinks during the HCG diet?
Plain water is dull. But when you label it as a healthy product, it will attract consumers. It is vital to read the labels of the drinks before you purchase them. Avoid getting the marketing hype because it is a pitfall. Stick to plain or mineral water while on hcg injections. It has no calories but, it can improve satiety.
What are the areas of your body that are prone to the fat deposition?
- Drinking sugary beverages deposits large amounts of fats in:
- The abdominal area where fats are in the mid-section. It is common in women.
- Areas of your arms because of lack of muscle mass.
- The inner thighs have large fat cells. It is prone to deposition.
- The buttocks and belly area are also hard to reach part. The fats in the buttock are more stubborn than belly fats.
- Cheeks and chin fats are common during obesity. It can become a serious issue later in life.
- The knee area is not usual for fat deposition. But, obesity makes it a big problem on how to get rid of those fats.
The HCG diet program can combat the fat deposition of your body. It can boost your metabolism that results in fat burning. The hormone targets the areas of your body that have stubborn fat deposits. You can recover from obesity in a set period.