The HCG diet requires consistency with your habits, routine, and lifestyle. When you are on the HCG diet, you should know your limits and duties to help you lose weight. The HCG diet has a protocol to follow to implement the program safely. Avoid going back to your habits of eating unhealthy foods and binge eating sessions.
Bring some consistency with the way you eat, what you eat, and the time you eat. Begin your day with a healthy routine to increase your weight loss. It helps in supporting your weight loss and body activities during the HCG diet.
The Morning Habits that Assists your HCG Diet
Start your HCG diet early in the morning because you are free from your tight duties. It is time to plan and prepare everything you need for the day. Begin your day with better influence to increase your energy for the rest of your VLCD. Here are the habits that can assist your weight loss:
- Weigh yourself every morning. Step in your weighing scale as soon as you get up from bed. It will help in tracking your progress. Take note of your daily record in your weight loss journal. Weighing every morning helps determine whether your reach a stall or you gain weight. It is also helpful to get encouraging results on the HCG diet.
- Take your HCG shots in the morning. It is better to take your dosage in the morning as you are free from tight schedules. Wake up early and take your HCG injections after weighing yourself. Ensure you get your dosage before leaving your house for work.
- Prepare your food. Mornings are always the best time to prepare the meals you will eat for the entire day. If you are a busy person, ensure you bring your meals with you. Pack a meal that is enough for lunch and snacks to prevent buying foods in drive-thrus and restaurants.
- Get outside for Vitamin D. The only natural source of vitamin D is the sunlight every morning. It is the best time to go for a walk after your cup of coffee or tea. Vitamin D increases fat-burning on the surface of your skin. Spend at least 15 to 20 minutes under the sun every morning to boost your immune system.
These are the habits that increase your weight loss while taking your HCG shots. Ensure you get realistic goals to monitor every day. Avoid pitfalls that lead to weight loss fluctuations. Here are more ways to increase your weight loss:
- Have enough time to sleep
- Get proper food portion
- Be mindful of what you eat
- Avoid late-night snacking
- Stay hydrated for the whole day
- Avoid skipping your meals
- Monitor your blood sugar level and pressure levels
- Avoid intense workouts and body training during the VLCD
A workout routine is permissible in the second to the third week of the VLCD. Start your day with a cup of coffee. Avoid overdoing your physical activities as it results in fatigue and muscle soreness.