Most weight loss programs recommend cutting down on calorie intake in combination with high-intensity exercise. It means that obese people will have difficulties partaking in regular exercise due to the mobility barrier. Some are juggling tight schedules at work or home and, they do not have time for exercising. Physical activities are intimidating and, they can consume your energy. As a result, you will gain weight due to overeating to compensate for the calorie expenditure.
With the HCG diet, you can successfully tone up without performing vigorous exercise. The HCG diet protocol does not require any exercise routine because it can consume energy and stimulate appetite. It helps obese people lose weight even though they have limited mobility due to excess fats. The HCG shows promising results over the years and, it is safe and effective weight loss aid.
Ensure that you are using medical-grade HCG injections to lose weight and tone up your body. Combine the HCG injection with a daily intake of 500 calorie meals. Instead of partaking in exercise, opt to follow the HCG diet to avoid losing energy. Avoid incorporating strenuous activities more than a light walk because it can cause fatigue. The HCG can speed up your weight loss by increasing your energy level and suppressing your appetite. It results in a faster metabolic rate and also preserves your muscle mass.
Lose Weight and Tone Up without Hitting the Gym on the HCG Diet
- Do the HCG Diet. Ensure that you are following a medically supervised diet to avoid compromising your overall health. The HCG diet may seem a contradiction to your old weight loss regimen, but it can help you renew your overall health. Maintain the HCG injection every day to stave off excess weight and increase the tone of your muscle.
- Avoid unhealthy carbs. Opt for a fiber-rich diet during the HCG diet because carbs can interfere with your weight loss. It can also increase the deposition of fats and destroys muscle tissue. Avoid eating pasta, baked goods, rice, and refined grains because they have loads of carbs. Opt for low-calorie and fiber-rich fruits and vegetables to maintain your satiety.
- Maintain hydration. Your muscle health depends on the level of hydration during the VLCD. Water transports nutrients that your muscle need to absorb protein. Avoid overlooking the benefits of water in maintaining muscle mass. Water also helps in releasing fat toxins and cleanses your body during the VLCD. It also keeps your satiety without adding calories to your diet.
- Avoid skipping your meals. Calories are essential to toning up and weight loss. The 500 calories you get from your foods help your body functioning. It maintains your metabolic rate and prevents inflammation. The nutrients you get from the 500 calorie meal are enough to keep your overall health and weight loss.
- Activate your body. You can incorporate a walking routine for 10 minutes. It helps in boosting your metabolism and prevents muscle loss. Nonetheless, ensure that you are not tired or hungry when exercising to avoid stimulating your appetite.