Fatigue affects your quality of life and causes a low level of energy. Fatigue can interfere with your productivity during the HCG diet. Change your lifestyle during the HCG diet to prevent fatigue and improve your energy level.
What is fatigue and, how does it affects weight loss?
Fatigue is a type of exhaustion that affects your whole being. It is a physical barrier to sticking to your weight loss protocol. It leads to a loss of motivation to finish the HCG diet program. It affects your eating style during the HCG diet. Fatigue leads to eating disorders on the HCG diet. Fatigue and an inactive lifestyle lead to binge eating and obesity. It disrupts your progress on the HCG diet.
Dealing with fatigue on the HCG Diet
- Stay hydrated. Water can help you control your intake of foods. Hydration plays a role in the very low-calorie phase of the HCG diet. Drinking water before and after eating can help you with digestion. It takes you out from lots of food. Avoid doing activities that can cause fatigue because it slows down your blood flow. Fatigue also interferes with your brain activity and stimulates hunger.
- Load with proteins. Fatigue can consume your fuel but, eating healthy foods can counteract its effects. Eat at least 200 grams of protein per day on the HCG diet. It promotes satiety and calms your brain. Improving your satiety without adding more calories can counteract fatigue. By loading a precise amount of protein, you can prevent late-night snacking as well. It controls your cravings for processed foods and prevents you from extreme hunger.
- Track your food intake. Weigh your food choices before cooking. It will help you maintain proper portion sizes and maintain a low-calorie intake on the VLCD. It helps you counteracting weight gain and prevents you from unhealthy food choices. Tracking the food that you eat can boost weight loss and avoid energy-draining chemicals. It can also reduce fat deposition in the body.
- Load on healthy food choices. Eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables as you can before starting the VLCD. Leafy greens contain fiber that boosts your satiety and detoxifies your body. Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages and processed drinks to avoid weight gain. Eating a well-balanced and healthy meal helps in reaching your weight loss goal. Note that fried foods and preserved products are not advisable on the HCG diet.
- Avoid your unhealthy habits. Establish new healthy habits during the HCG diet. Avoid eating foods that contain loads of calories, carbs, sugar, and fats. Deal with stress through healthy coping mechanisms to avoid unhealthy eating. Administer the HCG every day to cut your calorie intake without stimulating hunger.
Start to incorporate healthy habits into your routine. Make a balanced meal and stick to the HCG diet protocol. Incorporate some light activities to manage your body and develop a healthy lifestyle. But, avoid any strenuous workouts because they can trigger fatigue. Extreme workouts lead to stress hormones spike up and stop you from losing weight.