The HCG uses the combination approach of taking the HCG injections and a very low-calorie diet. It helps in lifestyle changes and gives a difference in your habit. Reset your lifestyle to increase your weight loss throughout the program.
What Does it Mean to Have a Healthy Weight Loss on the HCG Diet?
A healthy weight loss means you manage your progress and control your habits during the process. It is when you are not encountering weight loss issues while reaching your goals. A healthy weight loss means you balance your calorie intake and your level of activity every day. You can achieve a healthy weight loss on the HCG diet by following healthy habits.
Five Habits that Help in Losing Weight During the HCG Diet
- Avoid skipping your breakfast coffee. It is vital to avoid skipping meals on the HCG diet. You cannot eat solid foods for breakfast on the HCG diet but, this does not mean that you can skip the process. Drink a cup of coffee to kick start your metabolic rate. Caffeine can wake your metabolic rate up and start the fat-burning rate during the VLCD.
- Track the foods you eat. Read each food label before buying or cooking a specific product to avoid unhealthy ingredients. Write down your food intake in a journal to help you avoid the food triggers on the HCG diet. You also have to track the time you eat your meal to see how often you load foods. Ensure that you eat 500 calories per day.
- Add an exercise routine. Make workout as part of your habit during the HCG diet. You do not have to incorporate heavy activities because they can affect your progress. Opt for light physical workouts to boost your cardiovascular health and metabolism. You do not have to participate in gym sessions during the HCG diet. A home workout is enough to restart the fat-burning and metabolism.
- Get into the habit of monitoring your weight. Weigh yourself every day as soon as you get up regardless of you have the worst week. It is essential to see the rapid progress of the HCG diet. Weigh yourself every day to determine when you reach a stall. The promising results of the HCG diet increase your motivation to do more.
- Get into a habit of eating at home. Avoid processed foods during the HCG diet because they interfere with the HCG. Your home is your safe place against unhealthy ingredients and calorie-loaded foods. Cook your meals at home so you can control the additives of your recipe. Avoid sugar, preservatives, salt, additives, and flavorings to prevent weight gain.
Listen to the signal of your body during the HCG diet to determine the hunger you have. Avoid eating foods when the cravings are in your brain to prevent overeating. Get an adequate amount of sleep every day to guarantee a healthy weight loss. Ensure that you are doing the HCG diet with a medical provider.