Nutritious foods give benefits to your health and body figure. It keeps your body fit and in good shape. Feeding your body with foods that contain good nutrients is not a waste of time. To ensure that you are on the right track of your HCG diet, ensure to eat superfoods.
There are foods that you can eat and foods to avoid while doing the HCG diet. The HCG plan suggests that each meal should hold a portion of fruit, vegetable, and lean protein. You can also add a piece of breadstick if you want. The question is; what particular food you must eat to take your weight loss to a new level.
You can get the list of approved foods for the HCG diet online or from your dietician. You must be wise to follow the protocol to avoid slipping off from the track. HCG diet protocol provides the exact amount of foods you can have per meal and the foods you need to avoid such as butter and oil.
Foods that take HCG diet to another level
- Tomatoes- This food contains a rare antioxidant that is known as lycopene. Tomatoes contain a large amount of vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. Eating tomatoes during the HCG diet helps maintain proper weight loss and a healthy body. Tomato can prevent you from having certain cancers, and lower your cholesterol.
- Blueberries- This is a famous fruit you can eat during the HCG diet. Blueberries will take your diet to a whole new level because it is rich in phytonutrients. Aside from maintaining your fullness, it can also protect your cells from cancer. A handful of blueberries can be a good snack instead of eating carbs.
- Salmon– This fish can be good food for the first two days of maintaining your HCG Injections. It is rich in fatty acid that improves the circulation of your blood. Eating salmon during the loading days can improve the level of good cholesterol in your body. It will not only prepare your fat stores but also supply more antioxidants and vitamins.
- Broccoli- It comes from a group of cruciferous vegetables. The rich source of phytonutrients in the broccoli will bring you to the next level. A study proves that having a cup of broccoli per day reduces the risk of cancer. It contains folic acid and vitamin C that boost your immune system.
- Kale- It contains a type of phytonutrient that triggers your liver to produce enzymes that offset the causes of cancer. A single serving of this vegetable provides a great amount of vitamin K. It is also rich in fiber that aids in fat burning during the HCG diet.
It is hard to stay fit and healthy when there is lots of food outlet around you. The problem with losing weight is not about the supply of foods around you but on how you choose what to eat. Avoid falling into the temptation of consuming bad foods by making a proper meal plan. Use the HCG diet food list as your reference for your food choices.