One of the routines that assist the HCG in burning your fats is exercising. When you add a consistent workout routine, it increases your chance of reaching fitness on time. Nonetheless, your urge to lose weight faster may also go wrong. When you take exercising too much, it causes your muscular worn out.
When you reach the point of overtraining, it increases pain, muscle soreness, and discomfort. Ensure you are implementing a proper workout routine to prevent weight loss issues on the HCG diet. Excessive workout affects the HCG diet and your body.
What Happens When you have Exessive Workout on the HCG Diet?
- Muscle Soreness. Muscle pain is typical for a day or two after working out. But, when it persists, it will impact your weight loss efforts. Avoid overdoing your exercise during the HCG diet to avoid soreness.
- Trouble in sleeping. Lack of sleep increases your risk of stress, and as a result, your body releases hormones that cause weight gain. Overdoing your workouts may result in restlessness and a lack of focus. Take note that the stress hormones that your body releases during exercise cause insomnia.
- It reduces your energy levels. Excessive workouts during the HCG diet consume all your energy. During the second phase of the HCG diet, you will be eating enough calories that sustain your body for the day. An excessive physical activity leads to fatigue and weakness.
- It reduces your motivation. When you exert too much effort, it reduces your interest in your activity. Avoid exercising when you are tired to prevent exhaustion.
- Too much exercise affects the menstrual cycle and interrupts your period. It causes an irregular cycle and increases your risk of PMS symptoms. When you exceed your limitations, you will feel irritable and restless.
- Too much exercise causes injuries. The occurrences of pain when exercising are due to physical trauma. Too much exercise causes your body to have a hard time recovering. Change your routine during the HCG diet and follow some light activities.
- It changes your appetite. Too much workout on the HCG diet can stimulate your appetite and causes binge-eating. It is because exercising consumes your energy. You will resort to your comfort foods and increases your cravings. Ensure that you know the reason for incorporating a workout routine to prevent slipping.
How Often Can You Exercise on Phase 2 of the HCG Diet?
Physical activities are permissible two to three times a week as long as you are not hungry or tired. The modern approach of the VLCD permits at least 15 minutes of workout per session. But, avoid strenuous activities to prevent interfering with the HCG.
What are the Permissible Workout Activities on the HCG Diet?
- Push up
To increase weight loss, take your HCG shots every day and load on healthy food choices. The HCG can help you lose weight regardless of the level of your workout routine. A proper workout lifts your mood. Excessive activities increase stress and lead to weight gain.