The HCG diet is a low-calorie and low-carb diet. Follow the protocol to avoid pitfalls in finishing the program. During the process, you should home-cooked foods. The HCG diet requires your time and effort in many ways. To stop dining out, decide to make better choices. Beginning the HCG diet is easy when you start changing your habits.
The success of a weight loss plan is to accept that you cannot dine-in restaurants and diners. It’s because of the result of unhealthy foods on your diet. Eating in restaurants has no assurance that what you load is healthy. During the HCG diet, opt for the best choices to avoid delaying your weight loss. Regardless of your location, resources, and energy, opt for home cooking.
Can you eat foods in restaurants while taking your HCG shots?
The answer is NO. You cannot do it whenever you want. Keep your meal simple during the second phase of the HCG diet. There are organic and natural diners that offer healthy foods. But, be careful with condiments and other ingredients. The best thing you can do is stay at home.
Reasons why not dine in restaurants during the HCG diet
- Foods are unhealthy. When you eat in restaurants, there is no assurance of the nutrients from your meal. Most of the meals have loads of oil which is the reason for weight gain.
- The foods in restaurants give pleasure. Notice your emotions when you eat out. Do you feel comfortable? Your comfort foods are in diners. When stress levels increase, you tend to run to your comfort place. It is one of the causes why you are overweight.
- Food temptations. Eating out means exposing yourself to unhealthy foods. It triggers your cravings and leads to binge-eating. Take note of the restrictions you have during the HCG diet.
- You cannot track the foods you eat. Lots of food options surrounding you lead to pitfalls. Eating outside is one of the reasons why you gain weight. It is because of the fun you spend with friends, you forget to record your food. As a result, you gain excess calories.
What will you do during the second phase of the HCG diet?
Avoid eating out as possible. There are ways you can do to control your calorie intake while dining out. Here are restaurant tips for Phase 2 of the HCG diet.
- Eat your meals at home before going out with your friends.
- Drink lots of water to stay full and avoid eating.
- Get a small piece of grilled chicken if you want to eat.
- Avoid dipping in sauces, creams, and butter.
- Opt for simple things and avoid mixing vegetables.
- Avoid ordering juices, alcohol, wine, and sodas.
- Dine on organic restaurants and choose what you eat.
- Avoid eating fried foods.
- Drink lots of water after eating to stave off toxins and calories.
When you find yourself forced to eat on the go, choose items that have low calories. Inform your friends or family about your HCG diet. Avoid buying foods in the drive-thru on busy schedules.