Weight gain happens to women in the adult stage and during pregnancies. It is because the body tends to hold calories and deposits them in fat stores. Another cause of weight gain is the cravings due to the resetting of hormones in the body. Instead of losing excess pounds, women tend to gain more as of stress and sleepless nights.
Can you Lose Weight after giving birth?
Weight loss is possible but, it is challenging as it requires time and energy. You can get back in shape but, there are lots of things you need to consider. Ensure that it does not compromise your and your child’s health.
Can you Do the HCG Diet after Pregnancy?
Some dieters are doing the HCG diet after pregnancy but, there are things you need to consider. Talk to your doctor first to set things in order. Ensure that your child is not dependent on you during the HCG diet.
Does The HCG Affect the Child?
Dieting can cause problems with your milk supply and energy levels. The HCG will perform some changes in your body and hormones that can affect the child. Make your child’s health on top of your priority. The HCG diet can wait whenever you are ready.
Can you Lose Baby Weights on the HCG Diet?
The HCG diet is for an obese individual who is seeking weight loss without going through surgeries. If the HCG is helpful for obese people, it can also help those who have baby weights after pregnancy. Wait until your baby starts to take in solid foods before you consider the HCG diet. The first thing you have to do is to set a medical assessment with your physician.
Here are things you need to consider in losing baby weights after pregnancy:
- Consider your child’s health as it is still dependent on your nutrients through your breastmilk.
- Let your child develop and grow before going to the HCG diet.
- You can do the HCG diet when your child is more than six months. It is when the baby is ready for solid foods.
- You can begin the HCG diet six weeks after pregnancy if you are not nursing your child.
- Consider the HCG diet when you are not under any medications.
- You will need extra calories after pregnancy to sustain your body with nutrients. It only means that the VLCD of the HCG diet will not work well. Wait for six months to one year before starting the HCG diet.
Tips in Losing baby weights on the HCG Diet
The HCG injection is essential in reaching your weight loss goal. Set your realistic goals and ensure you have enough information about the diet protocol. Here are ways to lose pregnancy weights:
- At all costs, avoid all processed food and beverages.
- You cannot eat foods that contain loads of fats, salt, sugar, carbs, and oil.
- Stick to 500 calories per day to prevent weight gain.
- Opt for organic products that have loads of fiber, protein, and essential nutrients for weight loss.
- Load proper balance of fruits, lean meats, vegetables, and other HCG diet-approved products.