Obesity is a disease that involves excessive fats in the body. It is a result of eating too many calories and not able to burn them off. Some causes of obesity are:
- Irregular metabolism
- Mental factors
- Frequency of eating
Obesity increases medical problems like:
- Heart diseases
- high blood pressure
You can cure obesity through weight loss surgeries but, it is expensive and intimidating. Are you willing to lose weight but afraid of surgeries? Good news! The HCG diet can help in reaching your goals.
What is the HCG diet?
The HCG diet is a weight loss program that combines VLCD and HCG shots. During the process, you can eat 500 calories from healthy food groups. The hormone that you use is natural and safe for both men and women desiring to lose weight. The HCG suppresses your appetite and boosts your metabolic rate.
Obesity and the HCG diet
One of the duties of the body is to deposit calories in fat stores to fuel your body. When you eat too many calories than what your body uses, it leads to weight gain. Lack of physical activities is one of the causes of obesity. The HCG plan is restrictive and, it prevents the fat cells from storing new fat in your body. By cutting down your calorie intake, your body uses stored fats as sources of fuel. It is the reason for rapid fat loss.
How the HCG beats obesity?
The HCG diet is wheat and dairy-free protocol. Avoid eating foods that have sugar, oil, and starches to prevent weight gain. Here is how the HCG beats obesity:
- The HCG reaches the reward center of your brain and changes the metabolic rate.
- It suppresses your appetite to avoid cravings and hunger pangs. As a result, you feel energetic and active as you lose fats.
- The HCG is straightforward in burning your fats.
- It cleanses your body from toxins that hold weight.
- The HCG also improves your muscle mass, bone, and health condition.
How does the VLCD aid the HCG in treating obesity?
The VLCD limits your food intake to natural and organic foods. Avoid eating processed meats, junk foods, and sugary drinks. Processed products have loads of harmful chemicals that trigger diseases. Eating low-calorie foods per day assist the HCG by opening ways in fat-burning. The VLCD lowers the calorie deposition in all parts of your body.
Sample VLCD meal flow from Dr. Simeons original script
- Weigh and take your HCG shots as soon as you get up.
- Drink a cup of tea or coffee for your breakfast. You can also add one tablespoon of milk. Avoid using sugar during the second phase of the HCG diet.
- For your lunch and dinner, they must have the same quantity of the food as they are your main meals of the day. Switch up your vegetable and meats every day to keep your metabolic rate.
- Eat some fruits, melba toast, or Grissini during snack time.
- Weigh your food before cooking. For meat choices, ensure you remove the visible fats. Avoid frying your meats or soaking them in oils and butter.