The fatty foods worst foods for weight loss. These fats are commonly found in some cuts of meat, junk foods, and other processed foods. Fatty food choices are also added with sugar, flour, Trans fats, and preservatives. These are dangerous during the HCG diet because it has no assurance in giving benefits to your body. Fatty foods are also one of the causes of weight gain and growing cases of obesity in the US.
Phase 2 of the HCG diet
The phase 2 of the HCG is the very low-calorie stage. You are only allowed to eat 500 calories per day along with your daily HCG shots. You will be getting the 500 calories to form healthy food choices such as whole vegetables and fruits. You are also allowed to eat meats but you have to take off the fats before cooking. The reason why you are cutting your intake of fats during this phase is to allow the HCG to take effect.
Why fatty foods are not allowed during the HCG diet?
- It increases your risks to heart disease- Saturated fats from unhealthy foods raise your blood cholesterol levels. The unhealthy fats will clog in your arteries which eventually lead to a heart attack or stroke.
- Fatty foods can cause weight gain – Fats contribute a lot to weight gain along with carbohydrates. Consuming foods that have unhealthy fats increases fat deposition in your body. This will interfere with your HCG diet and can cause you to gain weight.
- It has too many calories- bad fats contain high calories that are harmful to your VLCD. Consuming more than 500 calories on Phase 2 of the HCG diet leads to weight loss issues.
How fat cells are deposited in your body?
Your body is designed to store extra calories so that it can be used later for energy. Too much-stored calories will be converted into fats right away. The rapid storing of fats and the consumption of excess calories will lead to weight gain or obesity. Consuming too many fatty foods will fill your fat stores and it can also be a risk to your heart health.
The certain areas of your body that are prone to fat deposition are your belly and abdomen. It can also be deposited in your arms, thigh, buttocks, and knee. These areas of your body are reached by the HCG during the rapid fat burning.
The foods that increase fat deposition in your body
- Commercially-baked pastries
- Muffins, cakes, and pizza
- Bread, crackers, and fried chips
- Margarine, butter, and vegetable shortening
- Canned meat, sausages, and ham
- Preserve meats, and marinade sauce
- Deep-fried foods such as chicken and nuggets
- Fried potatoes, coconut oil, and hydrogenated oils
Do fatty foods affects your muscle mass during the HCG diet?
Yes. Unhealthy fats can affect the health of your muscle and their movement. It can cause inflammation and other long-term issues. Eating unhealthy fats during the HCG diet makes it hard for you to lose weight. It can also affect the ability of the HCG to maintain muscle mass as you start burning fats.