Snacking is not deprived of the HCG diet. However, you have to be cautious about the ingredients of the food you have. You can have fruit or vegetable smoothie if you are doing the HCG diet. Use stevia as a natural sweetener instead of using sugar. Stevia will help you come up with a delicious smoothie snack. This is a healthy and guilt-free way of satisfying your sweet tooth.
Fruits smoothie is one way of enjoying your fruit snack during the HCG diet. It is packed with various nutrients and minerals. Fruit smoothies are rich in fiber, vitamin C, A, B, and potassium. It can help in boosting your energy and keep you full during the HCG diet.
Fruit choices you can have for a smoothie on the HCG diet
- Blueberries- This is one of the best ingredients for a smoothie. It is loaded with fiber with various benefits on your health and weight loss. This is also rich in antioxidants that help in fighting against cancer and other diseases. The high fiber content can help in keeping your fullness longer. It can also help you deal with your cravings or hunger during your weight loss. Blueberries help take off belly fats and it can also control your blood sugar levels.
- Strawberries- This is beneficial during your HCG diet. Strawberries are low in calories that are why it is allowed in the HCG diet. It can also help you in controlling your appetite. It has a high level of antioxidants and it has no sodium and fats. Make sure to have freshly picked strawberries. Do not use dried fruits in making a fruit smoothie to avoid added sugar.
- Grapefruit- This is one of the best weight loss fruit. It can help your body to burn more calories. Grapefruit can boost your metabolism. It is rich in water and fiber content that helps in increasing the feeling of fullness. This will lower your intake of calorie daily especially in the VLCD.
- Avocado- This is one of the superfoods. Avocado is rich in healthy fats that help in keeping your heart healthy. Avocado is shown to be effective in, lowering belly fats and it is packed with vitamins and minerals. This can help you prevent long
- Greek yogurt- One good ingredient for a smoothie is unsweetened Greek yogurt. This is allowed on weight loss maintenance. Choose to have the organic plain yogurt to avoid any delay in your weight loss. It has a low-fat protein that is good in maintaining your bone health. You can add plain Greek yogurt on your fruit smoothie.
- Apple- It is proven to help in your weight loss during the HCG diet. It can help in lowering your inflammation. Apples are also helpful in lowering hunger and cravings. It inhibits and destroys the bad bacteria and helps in boosting your immune system.